I am thankful for this togetherness or gatherings with people I love: (here are most of them...)
*date night
*Thursdays w/ Missy & Davey, Sundays too
*weekends
*annual beach trip!
*all holidays, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas
*afternoon playdates w/ neighbors
*cousins' night
*Granbury girls' weekend
*kid's programs
*volunteering in the classroom or having lunch in the cafeteria w/ Holt
*birthday parties
*registering w/ my sister
*the GARAGE
*the rare visit from my friend Amber
*playdates that include mom friends I love
*gingerbread house making parties
*shopping w/ my mom and sister or friends
*walks w/ my friend, Erin
*visits from Wesley
*lunch w/ any friend
*Mom's night outs
*dates w/ my son or daughter...separate time w/ each
*jewelry parties!
*dance class
*Holt's games (except for the one where I got a hand to the face by a rude mom!)
*farm w/ friends
*weddings (can't wait for Terri's!)
*Chaparral service projects
*church
*walks around the block w/ my kids and Freddie
*family game/movie night
*family dinners
No comments:
Post a Comment