Punky Brewster showed up at our house...tiara, rainbow shirt, leggings, tutu, tights, ballet shoes and all!
whoa! 33 weeks & counting...(sorry, Missy...too cute to not post!)
Firehouse Subs for a girls' lunch...
Then to Kiddie Acres for a friend's 4th birthday! (I think these are the same boats from when I was a kid!)
The Warriors had a great season. They only lost one game. Unfortunately they lost (just barely) in the Sugar bowl. He LOVED flag football!!
One of the Warriors walking away w/ their medal!
Adly loves to play w/ Landon on the sidelines.
I took Captain America (even though he didn't know who he was, he liked the muscles) & Super Woman(note the yellow bracelet on her left arm...her addition to the costume!) to a party just for Superheroes!
Looking studly...(flash forward...a high school football photo!)
Superhero obstacle course (note the bracelet, again)!
Spiderman & Bat girl hung w/ my Super Woman!
Holt's new favorite snack (but it's way too expensive and messy for him to have it as often as he'd like!).
Meet my Spotlight Stallion!! He got to stand up at the Friday assembly, get recognized and stand on the stage w/ the other spotlights!!! He was SO excited!! Adly and I were there to watch it all.












Yeah, Val! New pics of the kids - thanks!
ReplyDeleteMom (Mimi, Jo Anne)
I love that studly picture of Holt! I'm gonna find a pic of me pregnant with Mason so you can see that I was bigger than your sister, and I only had ONE baby in there!
ReplyDeleteMissy looks great! As always, I love looking at all your pictures!
ReplyDelete