Here's the game to becoming better friends...
(I need to add a picture of the prize they chose.)
The first move of nice play...
We go through good and bad days w/ this sibling thing. Some days are so good and they play like best friends, but some days (which are much more often than we'd like) are full of "you're not my friend", "I'm telling my mommy.", etc.So, to try to put a stop to so many not so great days, I made a little game out of it. The kids have to work together to get "Holt & Adly" through the path and to the prize. They earn it together...by using nice words, hugs, playing sweet, helping, etc...together! Any adult can note their nice play and that moves the "Holt & Adly" figures up another box closer to the prize. If there is any ugly talk/play then the figures sadly go backward a space. They seemed to love this idea.
Together they decided that once they reach the path's end they get to go get ice cream together (& play on the blocks at 1890 Ranch). The more nice play the quicker we get to the prize.
Wish us luck on it's success!!
You are one creative momma! I love it!
ReplyDelete