Monday, December 14, 2009

The Suite Life...

Check out my necklace...thanks, mom!!
A fancy appetizer plate...
A piece of the amazing view...
John and I (well, John, but I'm his wife so I go w/ that) were invited to watch the Cowboys game this past weekend in a suite! It was the best!! We've done it 3 years before, but this year was in the new stadium and wow, was it beautiful! Watching the game from way up, eating amazing food and sitting in leather reclining seats is just a piece of the heaven it was. John made it on the JUMBO tron right when we got there. It was hilarious. After the game we stayed w/ some friends for the night...another great time...and a nice night away. Anyway, we had a blast! Thanks Missy and mom for watching our babies!! We and they love you tons.
Tour the suite in the videos below...just want everyone to see what we saw! WOW! p.s. John didn't want me to post this b/c he thinks it's bragging about getting to do this...well, I sort of am, but, if this is a blog about what we do...here it is! (These videos are really for Brooke!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh- brag away! That is amazing! I’m super jealous.

    ReplyDelete