Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where's the LOVE?

I'm not usually a self conscious blogger, but right now for some reason, I am! All of my comments have been from my family. I used to not even look at the comments, until I got really into it and now I always do. Although I love that my family comments, I really want to hear from my other readers. It used to happen often...now it's a rare occassion. Please leave me a comment now and then just so I know you're still out there and I'll do the same.
Is it b/c I haven't been a diligent blogger lately? (it's usually weekly, right?) Maybe b/c I haven't commented on yours lately? Am I not blogging interesting enough subjects? Listen to me...I know, it's sad. But, please leave some love...

7 comments:

  1. Uh, you haven't blogged in like a month so you have lost some of your regulars. Get back on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I believe the problem is your blogging has been few and far between. It's a great blog, but it hasn't changed much lately. And yes, your family sure are important readers. :)

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never comment because I didn't know if you read them! I love reading about what's going on with y'all and look forward to checking your blog. I mean, it's on my favorites for Pete's sake!

    Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i hate to contribute to this shameless stroking of your already large ego, but please keep blogging. I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your blog, Val! Love getting to see all the pics of your kiddos & I especially love getting to see Melissa’s belly grow. You & your entire family are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So get back to blogging - seriously - don't wait!

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete